Our Service Coordinator assists residents in maintaining an independent lifestyle and improves their quality of life.
Our Service Coordinator assists residents with:
- Applying for benefits such as Medicare, Medicaid, SSI, Food Stamps, Meals on Wheels and many more.
- Questions regarding phone bills, medical bills, budgets and financial management.
- Information and referrals to home health care agencies, housecleaning services and various food assistance programs.
- Arranging transportation and completing related forms.
- Emergency preparedness.
- Employment and educational needs.
- Act as an advocate for the resident in obtaining needed services.
- Advising residents and their families of service and care options.
- Arranging guest speakers with a focus on relevant senior issues.
Dickinson Place Charitable Corp. does not discriminate on the basis of disability status in the admission or access to, or treatment or employment in its federally assisted programs an activities. Our management team coordinates compliance with the nondiscrimination requirements contained in the Department of Housing and Urban Development's regulations implementing Section 504 (CFR, part 8 dated June 2, 1988).